All of us at One Israel Fund Ltd (OIFL) thank you for considering joining us on our upcoming mission or day trip. We travel throughout Judea, Samaria and the Gaza envelope communities, among other locations. Travel to these places is unfortunately more dangerous than travel to other places in Israel. This is the reality that our five hundred thousand brothers and sisters living in Judea and Samaria face every day; the reality that our brethren living near Gaza face every day. We do not wish to minimize the risks to you, your group and your loved ones traveling with us. The risks you assume travelling with us are among the many reasons our beneficiaries will be so overjoyed to see you and to greet you. You will truly bring strength and comfort to these modern-day Jewish pioneers.
On behalf of my group and I, I therefore acknowledge, understand, and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- OIFL does not provide airfare to or from its missions and day trips. It is my responsibility to plan my air travel to coincide with the ground portion of the mission or day trip for which I am registering. I also understand the trip will involve tours in a variety of vehicles (bus, van, jeep, car, ATVs, etc.), sightseeing and a variety of other planned and unplanned activities in Israel and the areas of Judea and Samaria. I am aware that the US Department of State regularly issues travel warnings and travel alerts about travel to Israel and the areas of Judea and Samaria – referred to as “the territories and/or West Bank” and that these warnings and alerts are available on the website of the US Department of State: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/israel-west-bank-and-gaza-travel-advisory.html. I have read, or have had the opportunity to read, these US Department of State travel warnings and travel alerts and I understand the security risks inherent to such travel. I knowingly assume such risks.
- Notwithstanding any security arrangements that may be made by OIFL or any other party, I understand that OIFL cannot, and does not, guarantee the personal safety and property of participants while they are participating in the OIFL mission or individual day trip or any other program-related activities, including airline travel, ground transportation, meals, lodging, recreational activities and other events. My participation in this OIFL tour is voluntary. I am aware of the inherent risks related with traveling overseas, and I agree to abide by the security directives issued during the course of the tour.
- I understand that OIFL strongly discourages participants on the trip from making or participating in excursions separate and apart from those arranged, planned or provided for by OIFL. Should I do so anyway, I acknowledge that I do so at my own risk and all of the described waivers of responsibility and releases from liability apply to such circumstances. I further acknowledge that OIFL is not responsible for me if I choose to extend my stay in Israel before or after the organized OIFL program.
- I am in stable physical and mental health, and confident in my ability to undertake all activities reflected in the itinerary. It is required that physical disabilities of any kind be advised at the time of registration. It is understood that participants requiring special attention or treatment will be traveling with a companion. I hereby confirm that I have consulted my physician within the last 6 months, and that my physician has advised me that I am in good health and fit for extended travel, including the venues and activities chosen for this trip. If I choose to not partake of a particular itinerary item due to possible physical and/or mental capabilities, I have the ability to remain on the bus or other agreed upon locale and meet up with group later in the itinerary. There will be no refunds for missed portions of the itinerary.
- I acknowledge and agree that OIFL and its affiliates, employees, officers and their successors shall have no responsibility or liability to me or any member of my family for personal injury, death, property loss or damage or any other loss or damage resulting or alleged to result from their negligence or breach of contract in connection with the trip.
- I understand that OIFL relies on independent contractors to provide services for this trip, including ground transportation, food, lodging, meeting facilities and other services. I understand and agree that all receipts and tickets issued by independent contractors are subject to terms and conditions specified by the independent contractors. I also understand that OIFL is not responsible for any negligence of those independent contractors and/or their employees.
- I acknowledge that the personal data I share with OIFL, such as my name, contact and passport information, will be used by OIFL to organize and facilitate my trip. I acknowledge that this may require my data to be shared with third parties, such as travel providers. I acknowledge that for these purposes my information may be transferred to, or processed in, other countries which may have different levels of data protection or privacy laws. I understand that OIFL will not share my information with any outside contractors for the purposes of solicitation without my express written consent.
- I hereby grant permission to OIFL and its affiliates and agents, to reproduce, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and/or create derivative works (adaptations) of my name, bio, statements, photographs, video, or any other form of media, without limitation. I consent to OIFL allowing representatives of media organizations to request my participation in media interviews, although I have no obligation to accept participation in media interviews. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished media product that may be used now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the media. I hereby agree to release and discharge OIFL from and against any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the use of the media.
- I understand and agree that the laws of the State of New York will govern any dispute arising from my participation in this trip, whether arising in contract, tort, or some other body of law, whether brought by me or anyone claiming a right derived from me, as well as the interpretation of this agreement without giving effect to any conflicts of laws rules which may result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- Conduct: OIFL supports the Jewish residents in Judea and Samaria. If you are uncomfortable with Jews living in our Jewish Heartland, you should look elsewhere for your travel plans. OIFL reserves the right to dismiss any participant (a) who questions or opposes the rights of the Jewish people to live in Judea and Samaria; or (b) whose behavior conflicts with the code of conduct required during a OIFL sponsored trip. I agree to abide by the code of conduct set forth by the OIFL staff member(s) and/or travel service representatives before and throughout the duration of a tour.
Code of Conduct
The OIFL’s Code of Conduct applies to all persons registered for a trip and/or tour in Israel organized or operated by OIFL (“Participant”). Participant, OIFL staff and Participants acting as Mission Chairs must exemplify the highest standards of behavior outlined in the Code of Conduct and proactively promote its practice amongst the entire length of the trip. Abiding by the Code of Conduct means that you:
- Participate in all planned group programming and do not diverge from an activity without permission.
- Do not engage in illegal activity, acts of violence, vandalism, use or possession of illegal substances, disorderly conduct or harassment of any kind, as determined by OIFL in its sole discretion.
- Do not allow any unauthorized person to gain access to trip activities intended exclusively for Participant without permission and approval by OIFL representative(s).
- Help to create a safe group environment, respect peoples’ personal information and refrain from using their information for personal gain without consent.
OIFL reserves the right to dismiss a Participant from a trip for any reason and OIFL shall make any such determination in its sole discretion. OIFL further reserves the right to bar any Participant from registering for any future trips should their behavior violate this Code of Conduct. Participant acknowledges that in the event of dismissal from a trip, Participant is responsible for all expenses incurred from the date of dismissal, including accommodations, as well as any additional fees incurred by airlines for changes to original air travel itinerary. Participant shall be responsible for reimbursing OIFL for expenses incurred as a result of Participants violation of the Code of Conduct. By agreeing to this travel waiver, I consent to abide by this the code of conduct and any trip protocols set forth by OIFL, OIFL staff member(s) and/or travel service representative(s) before and throughout the duration of a tour.
*I confirm that all information I have provided on this application is accurate and thorough. I affirm that I am in sufficient health to participate in this tour and that I do not have any medical condition which would inhibit or prevent my full participation unless otherwise advised at time of registration.